Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships Call is now open and ULICES is always on the lookout for talented researchers at the postdoc level. If you are planning to apply for this fellowship and are interested in joining us here in Lisbon, we will be delighted to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in the following topics:
- Interart Studies and Transmedia Studies; Medical Humanities; Medieval and Renaissance Studies; Romantic, Modernist/Post-Modernist Studies; Science Fiction and Fantasy (Research Group 1)
- Film and Adaptation Studies; Heritage, Memory and Transmedia Studies; Intellectual History and Political Action; Moments across Places and Spaces; Socio-Cultural Trends; Victorianism and Neo-Victorianism (Research Group 2)
- Academic and Creative Writing; Environmental Humanities; Pop Culture and the Avant-Gardes; North-American Literature; Transatlantic Studies; TV, Cinema, and other Arts (Research Group 3)
Irish Studies; Literary Studies; Migration and Diaspora Studies; New Literatures in English; Post-colonial Studies; Visual Arts and Performing Arts (Research Group 4)
- English a Lingua Franca (ELF); ELF-aware Pedagogy; Historical Lexicography; (Historical) Sociolinguistics; Varieties of English (Research Group 5)
- Censorship, Indirect Translation, Retranslation, Translation Norms, Translation Strategies, Translator Status and Training across Different Translation Domains (Audiovisual, Institutional, Literary, Specialized Translation, etc.) (Research Group 6).
Please contact one of our research group coordinators with a brief description of your project by 27 July 2020.
More information on the MSCA Actions here.