APRIL 22, 15:00-16:00 (BST)
MACHINE TRANSLATION LITERACY
- Lynne Bowker (University of Ottawa’s School of Translation and Interpretation)
- Lettie Dorst (Leiden University Centre for Linguistics)
- Rudy Loock (Université de Lille)
What is #TranslationCafé?
#TranslationCafé is an initiative that promotes informal talks on a range of topics relevant for translators, translation researchers and other translation stakeholders. Each session counts with the participation of three speakers, who exchange views on the subject of their expertise and take questions from the audience.
When, where and how much?
#TranslationCafé takes place once a month and is held online. Participation is free of charge but registration is necessary. Details on how to access the event online will be sent closer to the event to registered participants. No recording will be provided. No software installation is needed.
#TranslationCafé is jointly organized by:
- Nova University of Lisbon (CETAPS)
- Polytechnic Institute of Bragança
- University of Minho
- Universitat Rovira i Virgil
- University of Leeds
- Universiteit Leiden
- University of Lisbon
Follow us at @LetsTalkXl8 in Twitter
For more information please click here.